Our first meeting will be on April 24th at 6:15pm-7:30pm (roughly).
What you need to do...
- Get your book ASAP, "Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life" by Judith Hanson Lasater
- Read Part One: "Awakening Awareness: Yoga Within Yourself" (if you don't have time to read the whole thing, "no big deal, come anyways".
- Come and listen and/or discuss
- Other dates
- May 29th: Part Two: "Widening the Circle: Yoga & Relationships"
- June 26th: Part Three: "Embracing All Life: Yoga & the World"
*Take Mona's Vibrant Vinyasa 1/2 class at 5pm or take Cecilia's Restoratives after at 7:45pm to relax and connect with your inner peace through stretch and breathe, or why not take BOTH.
**Feel free to bring snacks and/or drinks, and of course, knowledge to share.